Kuriyama Mirai Cosplay shoot


Hihi~~!  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I have finally done the photoshoot of Mirai last weekend!! Was so happy that the photos turned out great! It's my first time, and I know I got lots to improve on ^^ I think I will write about the process in my next post so without further ado, here are the photos~ edits are by me~





 I liked these ones ^^~
 My attempt at being cool XDD

a scene from the anime~




didn't want to lay on the grass at
first >.<





the laundry XDD


another one of my good edits XD~
Really happy as this was my first cosplay >0</!!! will be writing about the process, convention and shoot plus bonus photos etc. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Thanks for looking (◡‿◡✿)~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life~October~

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai