Tomodachi Life...

Ohayou (´◠ω◠`),

So I said I was going to talk about Tomodachi Life in my next post...this is going to be quick and I will probably talk about it more in my slice of life posts instead because I will probably get the game in the future ^^

Here is the long awaited...

YAY~ I have seriously waited since the Japanese ver. came out at the very start!! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Looks like such a cute game~ though my friend wasn't interested at all _| ̄|○ ah well, its single player anyways ☆〜(ゝ。∂)



So basically, what the game is about is on the cover of the game (have a look at the picture above!) and you could say it was a little like Sims...maybe, but I think it's different (◡△◕✿) mainly because of two things:

1) Cute mii charas are used
2) They can SPEAK~~~

Though the speaking is not realistic and computer-like, I find it really cute >.<!!! Some people might think it's a little like Animal Crossing and I guess it is too... 

However, one thing that may disappoint others is that same-sex relationships cannot be formed (´・_・`) When I first found out that, I thought how some people might avoid the game or would not play it because of this reason? But I am a little disappointed about how nintendo didn't make this option possible in the West because I find it to be more open here, though it's not really my intention to have same-sex relationships in the game, I think other people might have different views on this and will probably play the game regardless ( ̄3 ̄). i dunno

So here I end my short post/rant on the game, I hope a lot of people can try it out! It was really popular in Japan hehe (੭ु ˃̶͈̀ ω ˂̶͈́)੭ु so I was so happy when it was announced ^^~

Thank chu for reading~ ❤︎


Comments

  1. Lovely blog, great posts! Lot of thought and looks stunning

    Cowlnailart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life~October~

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai