July 2014 Popteen scans...

Hellu~

So this issue was mostly a summer and a bikini one~




New model Nikorun?! Cute nee ^.^~

I really liked this make with Dakota, she looks soo pretty here ><!!

How to make more obvious cleavages? Idk... Actually, I think it's more like adding pizzazz to your bikini that was already interesting enough to begin with. X3

I quite liked Yurayura's hairdo up there, not sure why but it caught my eye? It looks simple to do too ^.^~
---
I'm also working on a new cosplay (so hard!!!) for London comic con in October >< wish me luck XD I really hope I finish it hehe, recently also got some new clothes through the post and a new game! (Not Tomodachi Life, sadly) might review the game along with some makeup products that I bought (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))!!!

This was a short post, but thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life~October~

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai