Outfit dump

Hi hi~ こんにちは〜❤︎

So this is just a post with my coords I've worn since the start of the year, lel idk but just dumping them here for reference~ (some are not really interesting x3 but feel free to browse ^^)



So not much has been happening recently except revision upon revision o_e idk how I'm even coping lol XD. But I've progressed a little bit more with my cosplay~ finally finished toile-ing (drafting) the jacket and just need to do some slight alterations before moving onto the real thing~ but yup, really looking forward to the summer holidays~~~ can't wait for Japan yey~^^!

Are you doing anything interesting for this summer? Feel free to comment and share hehe (⌒▽⌒)

Sore dewa, またね~❤︎ 






Comments

  1. Cute looks^^

    New post ♥
    If you follow my blog, I follow your blog too (write about it)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh you have the loveliest style!! Following you on here not because I'm expecting a follow back but because I genuinely like your taste~
    As for summer plans I'm trying to work on my art portfolio and heading to some anime conventions and overall trying to surround myself with some good friends and memories!

    http://izumi2005.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you >///<~~~ and I hope everything goes well with your art portfolio, I wish I could go to anime cons but I am on holiday ;-;/ and surrounding yourself with good friends and memories sounds nice too ^^~ hope you have a nice summer! (⌒▽⌒)

      Delete
  3. that first cardigan is sooo cutee~ im looking one just like that!
    im really enjoying your posts :3 and your style. following now~

    gloomypowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ I like that cardigan too ^.^ and thank you for following ><~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

Slice of life~October~

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai