My thoughts: PowapowaP

This post is a little different to my usual, more upbeat ones.

(This post is also quite late but- >.<)

I caught myself humming Astronauts the other day and it made me think about powapowaP, the lyrics of the song, the post that Fullkawa Honpo posted about powapowaP (that Altamugs translated)...  And I cried really hard. 

I didn't really listened to all of his songs, but no doubt Austronauts will always be a favourite of mine.
I hope that he knew that his songs were listened and enjoyed by many. 

We'll miss you PowapowaP. 


"Right now, I close my eyes,
plug my ears and begin to walk
Your voice, your laugh,
I can’t hear them, but maybe that’s fine, too."
(Credit: Altamugs)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slice of life~October~

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai