Upcoming cosplans!

Hihi~

I decided to just write up the cosplans for next year (in chronological order), here goes...:

Character from Daoko's song "Girl":
This cos is currently 90% complete ^^~
I just fell in love with this song lolol, got stuck in my head so I decided to cosplay it heh.

Genderbent Sugawara Koushi:
This hairstyle probably, along with the jersey~ Suga is such a bae and I didn't feel like crossplaying atm so yhh. (Lol I fangirl over suga so much you don't understand)

And probs my biggest project...
Sakura ver. Kaname Madoka:
Oh man idk how I'm going to make this or how long it will take lel, hopefully I can start on this cos in Janurary next year though...I just really like waifu in this outfit tho ;~; she's so pretty here~~

It's a pretty short post but I had a lot going on with college so orz 
でわでわ、またね❤︎

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

Slice of life~October~

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai