Daoko Girl cosplay photos

Here is the long overdue cosplay photos of the character from Daoko's MV: GIRL, taken once again by my lovely cousin IG: @kourisane ~ not much to say here except if you're interested in how I made the wand here's the link: http://seshiriadesu.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/tutorial-making-wand-from-daoko-mv-girl.html
And I won't be doing a cosplay journey for this one, there wasn't much making to it heh ;;

here are the photos~~! :













































Thank you for having a look~ I haven't watermarked all of them because I forgot orz, so please do not steal these photos, message me if you want to use these photos, and credit me (and my website) if you plan on using them.

またね〜

Comments

  1. I find that really great =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the sweater? or did you make it? Btw awesome cosplay~!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm back! And rant on animes of summer 2016...

Slice of life~October~

1st Cosplay journey: Kuriyama Mirai